Return services may be delayed as a result of COVID-19 safety measures
Online purchases on jennihome.com are subject to the terms and conditions herein set and cannot be changed or otherwise modified verbally. Errors in arithmetic are subject to correction.
Once furniture is accepted you cannot return unless the following exceptions occur. And will also require approval.
1. Item are factory deflective or damaged on delivery - This must be reported within 72 hours of delivery
2. Unserviceable defects that cannot be replaced within 1 year of factory warranty
Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted. Pick up may not be available in all areas.
There are a few items that can’t be returned:
- Clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- Bundled items at discounted rates, e.g. “5 for $25” (unless the entire bundle is returned)
- Items you have already assembled
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page. Open Box Items.
- Bedding and mattresses are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Any outbound shipping charges collected on the order will not be refunded. This includes:
- Shipping charge for all orders
- Upgraded shipping charges (expedited, white glove, express, room of choice, etc.)
- Assembly services included with delivery
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations, 72 hrs after ordering are subjected to a cancellation fee equal to thirty percent (30%) of the merchandise total plus any applicable fees on special orders or delivery.
- If delivery attempt was made and customer could not accept delivery due to no fault of delivery company, like customer not available at home or customer door/hall way too small for furniture to fit in, etc customer would be liable for delivery reattempt charges. Order cancellation fee equal to thirty percent (30%) + delivery charges is application in case customer decides to cancel the order.
- If knock down service is engaged to help deliver furniture due to constraints like small door, small hallway, staircase etc, customer would be liable to pay additional for the service.
You can choose to receive store credit for your return, or have the original payment method refunded. Any associated return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount.