TABLE OF CONTENT
- Things To Consider While Buying a Sleeper Sofa
- Get a Sofa Bed with a Hard Wood Frame
- Focus on Fabrication
- Choose The Right Measurements
- Check the Mattress Quality
- Don’t Forget Your Budget
- Check Customer Reviews
- Why Buy Your Sleeper Sofa From an Online Store?
I just need a sleeper sofa. Plus, I need it to be affordable. Also, durable and long-lasting, please. Is this what you are thinking right now?
Well, then, you have landed on the right page, where we help you navigate the myriad sleeper sofa options available online, sail you through them, and end up investing in the best one.
Because a sofa bed or sleeper sofa, whatever you call it, is an investment and can be taken lightly. And choosing from the numerous options is also difficult. So, experts from Jenni Home have come up with a quick guide that can help you with the process.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE BUYING A SLEEPER SOFA
1. Get a Sofa Bed with a Hard Wood Frame
The best sleeper sofa should have a solid hardwood frame. That will make it durable. The strongest sleeper sofas are made of kiln-dried hardwood and furniture-grade plywood. Softer woods like pine wood are not a good option for sofa beds.
You never know. Your softwood sofa bed might collapse under your guests’ weight. To avoid such a tragedy, look for a hardwood frame while buying your sofa bed.
2. Focus on Fabrication
If you prefer natural fabrics that are breathable, cotton and linen materials are the best. Because they are soft and comfortable too. But there's a small drawback. These materials wrinkle easily and may not be as durable as other options.
- Synthetic fabrics are best if you are looking for a durable material that's resistant to stains and wear. This Ashley Nemoli Sleeper Sofa is an example of synthetic fabrics. This sleeper sofa is very soft and gives you a comfortable experience when you sit on it.
- Looking for a classy and luxurious look and feel? Leather sofa is what you are looking for. Though it comes with a heavy price tag and needs more maintenance, the investment is worth it because the material will easily last decades.
- If you want a pocket-friendly fabric that looks luxurious, too, then choose velvet fabric because it's luxurious-looking, soft, and plush.
The fabric quality will also impact the longevity of your sofa bed. So, pick a material that is resistant to wear and tear. You also have to keep the color and design in mind. Go with your favorite colors. But make sure it matches your room decor. It’s a good idea to go for a simple design.
Also, the fabric quality will impact the longevity of your sofa bed. If you tend to use the sleeper sofa every day, pick a material that's resistant to wear and tear.
Lastly, make sure it matches your room decor, including the color and style.
Pro Tip – Always fold your sheets and blankets away before closing the sleeper sofa. That will prevent the fabric from damage.
3. Choose The Right Measurements
You can’t skip this step. It’s advised to take measurements of your room before buying a sofa bed.
Make sure there’s enough space for the furniture in your room. Remember that the sofa bed will take up the same space as a bed when you open it. So, keep only light and movable furniture in front of it so that you don’t have trouble moving them.
4. Check the Mattress Quality
You can’t ignore the mattress if you want a comfortable sleeper sofa. The quality of your mattress decides whether you will get a good night’s sleep. You don’t need an extra thick mattress for comfort. A thin mattress is enough to give you a comfortable night’s sleep.
Don’t go for a soft mattress if you have back pain. That will make it worse. Instead, choose a medium-firm mattress to provide adequate support to your back. You can also use a mattress pad for added comfort.
5. Don’t Forget Your Budget
The best sleeper sofa isn’t necessarily the most expensive. You can get stylish and comfortable sofa beds within your budget. Do your research well. List down all the sofa beds within your budget. Then buy the one with the best features.
Jennihome offers world-class sofa beds from renowned brands . And that too at super affordable prices. Now, no one can stop you from getting undisturbed sleep.
6. Check Customer Reviews
How to know if your sleeper sofa is comfortable? Checking the reviews of previous customers is the best way. You’ll get to know their first-hand experiences and decide if the sofa bed is suitable for your needs.
Why Buy Your Sleeper Sofa From an Online Store?
Buying a sleeper sofa from an online store will make your life easier. Let’s see how.
- You don’t have to worry about visiting a physical store and trying different models. Thus, it will save you precious time and energy.
- Your sleeper sofa will get delivered to your doorstep. Plus, you don’t have to worry about installation either.
- You can grab exciting deals and unbelievable discounts at JenniHome
Nobody would want to take chances on the quality of a sleeper sofa. At the same time, there are other things to consider while searching for the best one.
Look for the fabric type, color, mattress quality and thickness, the frame, and, of course, the budget. If the sleeper sofa comes with a super easy-to-open mechanism, the cost adds up a little.
With all these features and factors in mind, start shopping for the sofa bed for your house. You don't have to worry about extra space and unexpected guest night pullovers anymore. Because you have the solution. Use the tips above and bring home the best sleeper sofa.
1. What is the best material for sofa bed?
We will give you three options to choose from to get the best material for a sofa bed. They are leather, linen, and cotton.
As for the best mattress type for the sofa bed, choose spring mattresses or memory foam mattresses, as they ooze comfort. Also, they ensure your sofa bed has the perfect blend of bounce and support.
2. Can you sleep on a sleeper sofa each night?
Sleeper sofas are super comfortable. But it’s better not to sleep on them every night if you are worried about your back pain. You can get a memory foam mattress topper for better support.
3. Is sleeper sofa as comfortable as a regular sofa?
Yes, a sleeper sofa is as comfortable to sit on as a regular sofa. Plus, you can sleep on it too.